I have been taking a computer class this week that I have just been loving. It is intended to help me brush up on skills I already have and learn some really cool short cuts. Yesterday we went over Microsoft Word today was PowerPoint tomorrow will be Excel and Thursday is Publisher. I am inspired to make a power point project now that I have skills (like Napoleon). Just wait to see what I do!!! I love learning new things and it makes me feel so good about myself.
Both my girls are PMSing this week and it is beginning to get old. I don't think I can handle much more of their bickering with one another and with me. I hope I wake up tomorrow with much more patience to handle their cute teenage personalities!! Oh I love, love, love attitude!! Someday I hope they both have cute girls just like them
I am grateful for American Idol...it is very entertaining.
2 comments:
"Both my girls are PMSing this week and it is beginning to get old"
That has to be the funniest thing I have read all day.
Thanks.
No Tanner, there is something even funnier then the "PMSing comment"! It is your mom's blog title..."Do I have enough patients??"
Krys, are you now a Dr.?? How about patience NOT patients!! You funny girl.
Love ya :)
Post a Comment