Well I am still sick. Not so achy anymore but my ears are now ringing and my throat hurts so badly as well as the cough and headache that just seems to never go away :( But even with this Elle just seems to need her mom to help her in the morning. Today was very important because her and her friend wanted to get to school extra early so they could have the opportunity to talk to a certain boy before school started! It is not even my carpool day and I ended up driving two 12 year old boy crazy girls to school just so their hearts could go pitter patter and they could walk on air all day after I am sure what will be a very quick hello with lots of giggling and blushing much to this boys confusion. Oh to be 12 again!! How could I deny this to Elle even though I am sick? I remember being 12 it wasn't that long ago! I can't wait to hear Elle's version of what happened after school today! Well back to bed for me!
I am grateful that I still remember what it is like to be young and boy crazy!
1 comment:
I am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better!
Post a Comment