My Goals For 2010!
1. Read from the scriptures EVERY DAY! If I can find 5 minutes to watch TV during the day then I surely can find 5 minutes to read the word of God :)
2. Pray EVERY DAY! I am not very good at daily prayer and boy do I need to stay in contact with Heavenly Father....I need Him every hour!
3. Blog EVERY DAY! I want to keep it simple most of the time and mostly if I don't have any stories to tell I am going to be journaling about what I am grateful for. I would like this to be my year of GRATITUDE. Because I have so much to be grateful for and I don't think I express it often enough. It also helps me to notice the small things in life that I take for granted.
4. Do a KIND DEED DAILY! I think I serve others because I have to...this year I want to serve because I want to! I will find someone each and every day and purposefully do a kind deed for them it could be a stranger or someone that I know. I am very excited about this goal.
Well there you have it. I want to keep it simple and I will be reporting back weekly on how I have done on my goals for the week. I hope to become a better person by achieving these goals and grow closer to my Heavenly Father. Wish me luck and perseverance!
I am so grateful... that school starts today!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment