So this morning Elle came and snuggled with me in bed and we had a really great conversation. I love her. She is asking if I will allow her to home school. I have done this in the past and have mixed emotions about it. It is something I am going to consider seriously again though. I think both my girls would love to be home schooled again and there is something to be said about not having the girls sit through classes that are being disturbed by kids who could care less about learning. I love the homeschooling flex ability and lifestyle and think there is so much learning that can be done when you aren't dealing with a bunch of bone headed kids. The only draw back for me is I get frustrated when the girls start looking at me as their mom and begin arguing with me instead of thinking of me as their teacher and being respectful in that way as if they were dealing with a real teacher not just their mom. I love being around the girls a lot though and it is something I will pray about and have a serious discussion with their father about.
I am thankful for personal revelation.
No comments:
Post a Comment