christmas

Friday, January 1, 2010

What Winter Means In Minnesota To Me!

I am getting ready to go out and do my grocery shopping...in -1 degree weather! I love Minnesota! (I am grateful that I have money to buy my family food there are many that don't)
Elle just had her last day as a paper girl!! She is so happy! She no longer has to worry about dying in -40 degree weather! (I am grateful that Elle is happy, it makes my life much easier)

What winter means in Minnesota....a thousand pairs of shoes by the back door! (I am grateful that I have so many pairs of shoes to choose from)

Happy New Year! We made it :) I am very excited to see what 2010 will bring into my life. I am sure we will have some ups and downs but I will hope for many more ups then downs. I wanted to share with you a few pictures of what life in Minnesota is like in the winter. I love Minnesota and even find ways to enjoy the winter.
This year I am going to blog about what I am thankful for. So where there is a gray cloud I am going to try to see the silver lining. Minnesota winters mean I get to spend more time with my kids because they don't go out with there friends as much because if we can avoid being outside we avoid it! That's why I am thankful for Minnesota Winters!!!

No comments: