Today is Wednesday that means only 2 more days until Scott gets home! So I made a really cute PowerPoint for Scott last night so I could practice what I learned yesterday. I spent about 3 hours on it while I watched the office last night. One of my favorite episodes is when Micheal does a training on how depression is a dangerous side effect of working in an office it is hilarious! Okay back to my PowerPoint, I got side tracked. After I completed it and emailed it to myself and Scott I realized that it didn't work :( so I sent my teacher an attachment and asked him to help me get it to work...well he said it worked perfectly for him and he gave me an A+ on it :) good for him but still bad for me because I still can't get it to work. He told me to bring it to class and he would see what the problem is. After spending 3 hours on that sucker last night I am bound and determined to get it to work for me! I loved making it and found it very relaxing until I realized how much time I had spent on it. But I guess what else do I have to do on a Tuesday night when Scott is gone but to make a PowerPoint about Scott!
I am grateful that January is almost over!
No comments:
Post a Comment