christmas

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Knock Knock..who's there? PP

As you all know I have been sick. This has caused a secondary problem. I have mentioned that I have had a cough like no other I have ever had...well maybe that is an exaggeration but nonetheless it has caused me some very sever side effects. Sadly I must say that since I have been coughing up both my lungs this week I have at the same time been peeing my pants! No matter how hard I try to control my bladder each time I have a coughing fit (which has been ever 5 minutes or so) I find myself uncontrollably leaking a little bit of urine from my body!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you enough how much this bothers me. What is a 40 year old woman to do? My girls have suggested that I go buy a diaper as they laugh at my predicament. I told them it is called Depends when you are 40 not a diaper. I don't seem to get any sympathy from Scott which I am not sure I understand. I would be very worried if my husband told me that each time he coughed or sneezed he had a little trouble keeping his pee inside his body. I think that I have coughed so hard this week that I have blown a gasket on my bladder. Once again what am I suppose to do??? I welcome suggestions from anyone that has found themselves changing their undergarments multiple times a day.

I am grateful for Scott because he still loves me so much even though I pee my pants!

1 comment:

Al said...

I'm just glad your post title wasn't, "Knock Knock..who's there? Poo Poo"

Sorry to laugh at your predicament but I found it quite amusing. Hang in there!!