Today was a great day! No school and Scott got back from a long week away from us. I feel so blessed to have this day go into my memory. Elle had a piano recital that was nice; one because it was short and the other because she is really improving in her piano skills. But the really good news is...dumb de dumb dumb...I have just begun to take piano lessons!!!...Thursday was my first lesson and I am so flipping excited to learn to play the piano. I have always wanted to learn (does everyone say that??) but never had the opportunity but I ask myself why not do it now?? I can continue to say I always wanted to do that or I can just do it. I am just a baby beginner because I don't even know how to read notes but no longer...I know what a "c" note looks like and I can find it on the piano!! I am so proud of myself.
Elle learned her piano piece in 2 weeks!
After the recital we went out to dinner with the Buman's and the Stucki's and that was lots of fun. I found out way to much info about how all the Buman's and Stucki's want their bodies to be handled after they die but I guess you are not really friends unless you know how to handle a friend’s death. I promise to attend the funeral of Carol, I will be making jewelry out of Josh's ashes, I will make sure Val has a bell she can ring when she comes back from the dead and Ron I will be honored to make sure we all wear Vikings hats to your funeral! To all you that are my friends and I hope that is all of my fans otherwise you probably wouldn't be reading this...I just want a nice Mormon funeral with lots of crying, no black attire, and you can just make it a party afterwards because I am happy to be going where I am going!
Me and Valeri two very proud moms at the piano recital :)
Emma and Elle after the piano recital
I am grateful for my husbands safe return to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment