christmas

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update on my goals

I have done quite well in keeping my new years resolutions so far!! I am so proud of myself. It gets easier and easier every day to blog. I have done pretty good with the reading scriptures and praying daily. I have only missed a couple of days in the last 2 weeks! That is very good for me. I do think there is a strong correlation with reading my scriptures and praying though. On the days when I haven't read they are the same days when I haven't prayed. My advise to myself....read everyday! I love to read the scriptures actually and it makes me feel so much better throughout the day when I have read I am not so sure why I skip days (except I have been very sick this week, but I found the strength to write my blog so that is no excuse) I will strive this week to read every day and pray every day without fail! This brings me peace so why not make my life more peaceful? I will report back in one week :)

Today I am grateful for friends I have been blessed to have many!

1 comment:

T. Greer said...

I am not sure that last sentence makes grammatical sense.