christmas

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lists

The girls have decided that they are going to explore the world together and accomplish some crazy things for their birthdays. They started to write a list of all the things they want to do on their birthdays. It reminds me of a show I have watched a couple of times called The Buried List it is on MTV and is about 4 guys who made a list of 100 things they want to accomplish before they die. It really makes me think….what would  I like to do before I die. I am not even sure if I have some specific things I want to do or accomplish before I die. I have always wanted to go on a mission so I think before I die I hope Scott and I can serve a mission together. Other than that, I guess I would like to have the opportunity to travel around the world exploring different places and cultures. However, if I do not get that chance I will still die happy :)



I am grateful for a clean house.

No comments: