christmas

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What Can I do to be a better Citizen?


I have been thinking a lot about an article written by my son Tanner. In this article he talks about what is the greatest danger facing the United States. He feels there are two things that will effect the safety of our nation. One being the lack of interest in it citizens to be educated and participate in the election process and become engaged in volunteering in various causes. It is a interesting idea that I feel is right on. I encourage all of you to go to his blog and read the article for yourself. I agree with him fully on all points he made. After you read it you may feel differently about your role as a citizen of this great United States and about our politicians that are suppose to represent the people not the elite of this nation.

The article is called America's Greatest Challenge--and Danger

hppt://scholars-stage.blogspot.com/


I am grateful for my son Tanner who always makes me think.

No comments: