christmas

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The early morning seminary shuttle starts....again!

Well I have almost made it through the week and Scott returns tomorrow!  I have had a few bumps to over come this week and wished he were here just to give me an extra hug and cuddle.  I had the pleasure of driving Emma to seminary this morning because things aren't working out with the car pool so I am going to start to take Emma every day.  I haven't done this since Tanner was a sophomore two years ago!  I forgot that I can get my scripture reading out of the way and have time to just ponder and think about my day in the quite hour of the morning when I am waiting for Emma to get out of seminary.  The only difference this time around is that in Minnesota you can't do this all in your car...it is -23 degrees with wind-chill and in Albuquerque it probably got as cold as 30 degrees!  A big difference!  Oh, well whether it is in the quiet of the car or the couch in the church it is all the same.  Today is my last computer class.  I have really enjoyed attending these classes this week.  I have been making power points all week!!  I made an awesome one for Scott telling him how much I miss him and Elle saw it and wanted me to make her one.  So now I am working on one for her.  I am going to crawl back to bed now that all the kids are gone back to school for an hour before I have to be up and ready to go volunteer at the middle school this morning.  I have a feeling that I will be crawling back to bed many mornings after my new early morning seminaary job!

I am grateful for quiet moments of scripture study in the morning.

No comments: