christmas

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Missing Two Men in My Life

Today was a really great day. The only thing missing was Scott! I hope to get through this coming week quickly and soon be snuggling with Scott once again. I did learn something today...that is is okay to be content and that is exactly what I needed to hear. I do feel very content and life is great. For some reason I found myself crying for Tanner today. That hasn't happened in a while and I am not sure why I felt sad except I think Sundays are the hardest day for me because I miss having our great religious discussions and sitting with Tanner in church. But I did get to talk to him on the phone today and it is always wonderful to hear his voice and know he is good and enjoying his life. So even though today was a wonderful Sabbath I do miss both my men and hope they are safe, happy and missing me!

I am grateful for church.

No comments: