christmas

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Take the Plunge!

What can I say I have a great life! Another wonderful day to add to my blog. Tried to get Elle up with a smile but she wasn’t having any of it. We needed to get to piano lessons by 11:00 so I attempted to wake her up at 10:30. It wasn’t until Scott walked into the house with cinnamon rolls that she started to be pleasant. She and I arrived at piano lessons right on time just to find out that our piano teacher had called the night before and left a message with Jackson that she needed to push our time back to noon, oh well nothing better than chatting with Patty for an extra hour to brighten your day! My afternoon got better considerably after Ann and I went to the annual Polar Plunge that Rochester hosts each Feb. We were very inspired to join in the festivities next year so it is now an official goal to do the plunge Feb. 12 2011!!! We are starting to go into our training mode for next year now. We are hoping that Valeri will join us in our grand cold crazy adventure…what do you think Val? After the plunge we went to the mall and had fun vacuuming the carpet at Sears so Heather could test out which one she wanted to buy. What a great day…except I don’t know why Emma is mad at me??? I will solve this mystery by tomorrow.
I am grateful for the beautiful frost covered trees I was able to see this morning.




Yes that is a man in a speedo in the middle of the picture.
Yes this is icy cold water.  No I don't know why people do it...except it raises fund for speical olympic :)
Who wants to join Ann and I next year???

No comments: