Well today is a new fresh start! I am feeling much better today than yesterday and that is good. I haven’t talked about my two live-ins much but today I will share some really great news. Jackson got his GED!!!! I am very proud of him. He scored rather high and that has helped his self-esteem (those of you that know Jackson know I am joking…he doesn’t need any help with his self-esteem, he already thinks he is the best thing since sliced bread!) With his GED comes a choice he has made to move back to Arizona. His goal in coming back to Rochester was to finish school and now he has done that he wants to return to his family and friends in the land of the sun. He has been with us since July and although we have had our moments with Jackson just as we have moments with all our kids, I will miss his fun happy personality. Therefore, Jackson will be leaving in the middle of Feb., which is approaching fast. I hope he continues to succeed in all he does and remembers his time with the Greer’s with fondness because we surely will remember his time here with good memories. Good luck Jackson!!
I am grateful for life experiences that help me learn and grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment