I am not very inspired to blog about anything today. I haven’t had any motivation this week to do much. I feel badly about it but what is a person to do when you live in Minnesota and it is 10 degrees outside. The weather doesn’t inspire me get out of bed and do anything. I think I fall into the same winter blues funk each Feb. I only do the things I have to get done. I think I am falling into a blah mood now that I am blogging about it. What to do about it?? I need to have some wonderful activity to do in Feb. Maybe all my friends can ask me out to lunch every day this month or ask me to do things for them because I can never say no and that way it will force me out of bed to do something. Scott would be very happy if I went and worked out but I just have no desire. I love staying in bed watching tv but that is not inspiring me to do anything with me life. Well I do have to get dressed today to go to Elle’s parent teacher conference and then I do have piano later today. But even my piano is not motivating me to be excited for my day. I think I dislike February.
I am grateful for the dream of spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment