christmas

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ah, Sleep!

I was able to take a wonderful, much needed nap today.  After getting up early this morning to go do a RS assignment I came home and after eating a nice breakfast I crawled back into bed and slept for 3 hours!!!  Oh my gosh!  It was so wonderful.  I needed that nap so badly.  I will now be able to press forward for another week without getting a lot of sleep because that nap will sustain me during that time.  I usually don't get a lot of sleep while in Utah because my sisters and I stay up all night talking and having a good time.  It is my time to totally do nothing but joke around and laugh until I cry with Katie, Allison and Kylee...I love it!

I am grateful for the cool morning we had today.  (I wish it had stayed cool all day long but I will take what I can get)

No comments: