christmas

Friday, August 20, 2010

A child of God

Today has been very exhausting and emotional for me.  A friend of mine had her baby this morning and I have been watching her other two kids since 2 am and I will have them for the rest of the weekend.  I am worn out and not use to chasing and playing around all day long with a four and three year old.  My friend has chosen to place her baby for adoption because of the circumstances she finds herself in.  I think it takes much courage and love to do that.  I hope that she finds peace in her choice to help her daughter have a different life then the one she could give her.

I am grateful for eternal families and the plan of salvation.  We are each on a journey back to our Heavenly Father and I am grateful for my knowledge and testimony of a loving, caring  and merciful Father who loves us beyond measure.

No comments: