christmas

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just another ORDINARY, MIRACLE DAY

This is the title to a song my sister gave me.  I love this song.  I feel like each ordinary day is a miracle when I think of all the blessings that Heavenly Father grants me.  I wonder sometimes why I am so fortunate to be born of goodly parents.  Be born in a promised and blessed land.  Be born at a time and age when women have rights and privileges equal to men in this country.  Be born when my children can be protected against childhood diseases and live to a ripe old age.  Be born when technology and advancements  mean that I can travel to see my family even though I am a 1000 miles away.  Be born when the restored gospel is upon the earth.  Be born during a time that a living prophet is on the earth.  Be born when and where I can express my feelings and thoughts without fear.  Be born to fulfill my Divine role as mother and wife.  I have great love for my Heavenly Father for granting me this privilege.

I am grateful for the beautiful day.  It is 71 degrees outside with no humidity!!

No comments: