christmas

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Navaeh and I are on vacation!

Today I spent the day in Ogden with Tanner and Elle while we visited Grandma Dee, Nevaeh and Mrs. Marriott!  One of my all time favorite teachers in the whole entire world is Mrs. Marriott, she also became a dear friend of mine and her name is Michelle.  Mrs. Marriott was Emma's kindergarten teacher and I also did daycare for her two children Alex and Christian.  At the time Alex and Emma were 5 and Christian was 2.  I grew to love those kids like they were mine and when I finally quit doing daycare I had the hardest time going through with drawls because they weren't in my life daily any more.  But today I got to see my beautiful Alex (I like to think she is still part mine) and Christian who was rather shy today but he can't fool me I know that deep down inside he is still a sweetheart who loved to watch Dr. Suese and I love him!  We also got to pick up cousin Nevaeh and bring her with us for the week while we do things and go camping.  She is so excited to have a vacation with us and since she has never camped before she is so looking forward to our adventure this weekend.  It has been a great day.  I even got to have a lime ricky and fry sauce today!!

I am grateful for great memories with old friends.

No comments: