To pierce or not to pierce that is the question. Emma would totally get another piercing on her nose if she could. Elle would get 10 piercings if given the chance. I think it is odd that my girls want to pierce more parts of their body. I remember being about 15 and getting a second piercing in my ear. I don't think my mom even noticed for a long time (I wonder if she thought I was odd for doing that) and I had so many infection problems with all of my piercings that finally I just let them grow over. I sometimes wish I had my ears pierced but for the most part it doesn't bother me. I wish this didn't have to be an issue with the girls (mostly Elle, Emma seems to be very accepting of the answer NO) but I fear I will have this battle on my hands until the day Elle turns 18 and then it will be really interesting to see what she does! Hopefully by that time she will understand a little more why it is important to follow the prophet, right now she thinks it is lame!
I am grateful for the head rub Emma just gave me! It was so relaxing!
No comments:
Post a Comment