christmas

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

I made it!  Tanner and I arrived in Granstville Utah at 4:00pm after 20 long, long hours of driving from  MN.

One good thing that Tanner and I discussed was books.  I have come up with a new reading list for the next 12 months.  These are some of his favorites and after hearing in detail about each one I thought they sounded interesting so I have decided to give them a try.

My Reading List:

To Kill a Mockingbird
A Farewell to Arms]
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Twelfth Night
Things They Carried
Sophie's World
Epic of Gilgamesn
A Man For All Seasons
The Chosen
Ender's Game
Pride and Prejudice

I need to put one more book on my list.  If you have any suggestions let me know!

I am grateful for my mom who gave birth to me 41 years ago today!  Thanks MOM!!

1 comment:

Carolyn Hanson said...

Happy Birthday, Krystine! Glad you made it safe and sound.
You should add 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett to your reading list. You can borrow it from me!
Have a wonderful trip!