christmas

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Do you Putter, I don't.

Seems like every Saturday is filled with the same busy errands.  I am craving a Saturday when I don't have a single thing to do but sleep in and putter around the house.  I don't remember the last time I had a day of puttering.

Puttering around the house to me means:
1. Not getting out of my jammies at all.
2. Not eating breakfast until 11 am.
3. Having time to read the newspaper. 
4. Snuggling with the kids as we watch 3 episodes of Sponge Bob Square Pants.
5. Working on a craft all day long. (like refinishing kitchen chairs that I bought at a garage sale)
6. Watching 3 hours of HGTV.
7. Watching all of Anne of Green Gables in one sitting.
8.  Reading Harry Potter for 12 hours straight.
9.  Hanging with Tanner as we watch 3 episodes of The Office.
10. And finally just hanging with Scott while we talk and do nothing at all!

I can wish....

I am grateful for the impromptu game night that we just had with the kids.

No comments: