I missed blogging last night because I was having to much fun with all the family. I love times like this when almost all 20 of the cousins are here and they are playing and laughing and even fighting. We enjoyed the fire pit last night and roasted marsh mellows and made smores. Nevaeh has never roasted smores over a camp fire before and as my sweet niece Abby helped her I felt such a sense of love for Nevaeh and feel so grateful that my family loves her just as if she has always been a part of the family.
Grandpa and I laid all the kids down on blankets out on the grass to watch for falling stars. It was late and the big sky was all black and billions of stars twinkled in the sky as we searched for falling stars it was sweet to listen to all the kids talk and fight and get excited to see stars fall.
After the falling stars show I then moved all the grand kids into my mom and dad's trailer and we had a sleep out. I got to sleep with Talon and all the wiggles and giggles were worth it as he told me how much he loved me and snuggled up to me as he feel asleep.
I won't be blogging tonight as we are going to Ophir to do some real camping for a family outing with 40 other Johnson relatives. It will be more fun and visiting with some I haven't seen in quite a while.
I am grateful for the memories of this trip to Utah.
No comments:
Post a Comment