christmas

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Morning Announcements

Today was great!  I had lots of patience for the kids this morning as we started our new routine and it paid off.  I finally got the kids to all come to the kitchen table by 9:45 (I started to wake them up at 9:14)  We then enjoyed some eggs and toast and had our morning announcements which included the announcement that Tanner is not going back to Hawaii....NO HOUSING AVAILABLE!  I don't know what the school is doing admitting more students then they have housing for but they are sending about 200 kids home because they just don't have anywhere for them to live.  After announcements this morning we all got going with our assignments (that would be cleaning).  I had lots of errands to run this afternoon and then got home just in time to feed the missionaries and a friend of Tanner's who has agreed to meet with the missionaries and learn more about the gospel.  My day is now coming to an end, thank goodness.  I am exhausted!

I am grateful for Sandy.

No comments: