On a good note....we did go to an ortho appt. this morning before the kicking and screaming began! She is on her way to braces! She has been waiting not so patiently for this to happen and finally her time has come. I look forward to having my third child go through braces for the next 2 years!! I am starting to develop really great relationships with all the dental hygienist at the office, I think I will go through with drawls from them when I am finally free of the every six week appointment.
I have included some pictures today of my trip to Utah. We had cousin Neveah with us and thought you might all like to see her.
I am grateful that Heavenly Father has a sense of humor because I pray each day to have more patience he is allowing me to develop that trait by practicing it on Elle!
Elle got her hair cut and colored yesterday. It the sunlight it looks a beautiful purple (and I say that seriously) In the inside light it looks plum and black. I really love the cut and color (she doesn't like me to say that thought because according to her it is only a good cut and color if I hate it.)




No comments:
Post a Comment