It has been a wonderful roller coaster of a ride. There have been some downs but most of all it has been high flying wonderful relationship that we work on every single day. I am so grateful I decided to stick it out threw the lows because the journey has been well worth even the worst day. I love Scott with all my heart, mind and soul and wouldn't want to be on this journey with anyone else. Honey, thank you for giving me the gift of love and devotion you are wonderful!
So yes, I am grateful today for my marriage with Scott!
Flowers that Scott sent to me today. I also received a bouquet of fruit covered in Chocolate!!! I love my husband!
Today's Post is dedicated to the one I love...





1 comment:
That picture of Dad golfing is the best picture of him EVER!
Post a Comment