christmas

Thursday, September 30, 2010

A very expensive trip to Good Will.

Last week I went to some one's house to help do some cleaning.  She was not home at the time and she told her visiting teacher that it was okay to throw things out or give them away (so I was told).  She had a key board  there that the visiting teacher told me to take and either give it away or give it to Good Will.  I took it along with some other items that needed to be given away.  I drove the items to good will and did what I do best...gave the key board to them without another thought.  Well I just got home from a meeting and I got a phone call from this person.  She then told me that she had planned on selling this key board on eBay for $100 and that she understood that I took the key board and she would sell it to me for $75.  I didn't know what to say, I couldn't tell her that I just dropped it off at good will (I am not sure why I couldn't tell her that but I just couldn't).  I did tell her that I would bring $75 to her tomorrow.  Now I am not sure how I will tell Scott that it just cost me $75 to go help someone clean their house and dump stuff off at good will!  I think I will just ask him to read my blog tonight so I don't have to tell him in person and hope that he understands the predicament I am in and just love me any way!

I am soooooooo grateful for a kind, loving, understanding husband.  (I hope he can laugh about this sometime soon cause right now I feel like crying)

No comments: