christmas

Thursday, September 16, 2010

What makes you happy?

Today was such a great day.  I feel like I say that all the time but it is true.  I love my life.  I wish I could share some of my happiness with all of you.  Even though my kids started out kind of ornery today I didn't let it get to me.  I think it is the whole reading my scriptures thing that keeps me happy.  I know that since starting to read my scriptures daily I have had a better outlook on life, I have more hope, I find the good in people (not all the time but I try) more often, I just feel like I can overcome challenges better.  I highly recommend picking up your scriptures whether it be the Bible or Book of Mormon and read it, just five minutes a day, it is like taking a regular dose of happiness syrup.

I am grateful for Tanner's friends (they like me better then they like Tanner, so he told me tonight! :)

No comments: