Today has been another beautiful day here in the neighborhood :) I love Sundays. I love to go to church and partake of the spirit that I feel and be taught truths every single week. Some weeks I take more from my meetings then others but I think it all depends on how I have prepared myself for the Sabbath. If I pray, humble myself, seek forgiveness and ask Heavenly Father what he wants me to learn then I am feed by the spirit in a way that I am never feed when I just go to put my 3 hours in.
This week promises to be another busy, bustling week. With school starting, people to visit, appointments to keep and a family to care for I am looking forward to fun, love, laughter and service!
I am grateful for the hand of the Lord in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment