Emma is the most wonderful daughter. She gets upset when people upset me (especially Elle and Tanner) the day Tanner made me cry Emma was ticked at him. She is maturing so much and seems like she has all of a sudden became responsible and all grown up. She has started taking school a bit more seriously (which I didn't think would ever happen). She never complains when we have scripture study (Elle complains all the time) she just does it. She has had a bit of an adjustment losing two very close friends to moves this summer so we have once again gotten much closer (she likes to go do things with me because she doesn't have many friends to do things with right now). She is also very close to Elle, many nights they stay up all night long talking about really important teenage things. Scott thinks Emma is most like him but really all of Emma's good qualities, and there are many, she gets from me! Why doesn't Scott get that all the kids get all their best qualities from me?? It is so obvious.
Emma is growing up way to fast. I have a hard time thinking about how much time she has left with us before she is off on her own adventure learning more about life and herself. I remember when I was her age and it seems like it was yesterday that I was leaving to be a nanny in NJ when I was 16, wow! I really hope the next two years will be good for her as she prepares to leave the nest.
Emma's only bad quality is she doesn't share her clothes with Elle very nicely. (She gets that from Scott because he will never let me wear his clothes either! See what I mean!!)
I am grateful for Emma! She is a beautiful young woman who I am very proud of. I have been blessed to be her mom!
Emma had her hair done today. Instead of orange (like the little mermaid) she is a dark auburn reddish color. I think it looks very nice on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment