What a fabulous day. The weather was perfect. The sky was blue with a few fluffy white clouds dotting the sky as I ran my errands. I took some cool crisp deep breaths and loved every second of it. I love when the humidity leaves the air and all we have left is beautiful light cool air to breath.
I worked in the office for most the day organizing my RS corner (I inherited many binders and pounds upon pounds of paper and notes). I went through every single piece of paper and decided that more then half of it could be shredded. (When papers are dated 1988 that is a bad sign!! I was only 18 that year :) I think it is odd that people are afraid to throw things out. I am sure this stuff has been handed down for 20 years at least and none of it is even relevant to what is happening now. Oh well, I was not afraid to lighten my load (it meant that I didn't have to have as much space to store it all in) and get rid of the clutter.
I also worked on the girls area of school which is in the down stairs area. We have it all set up so nice that I am hoping it inspires the girls to be very productive and get straight A's!!!! Tanner will be with us to help us get started on the right foot. It is such a great teacher...I missed him last year so much when the girls needed help with something.
Well I am going to go to bed, I must be up early for meetings and a visit to the hospital to see someone who is in my ward.
I am grateful for such a beautiful day!
No comments:
Post a Comment