christmas

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Black Boogers Forever

I am very excited to be a part of book club.  I get to read some really great books starting with Dracula!!  I hope I don't become a huge fan of blood suckers now that is the last thing we need in this house is another vampire lover.

Today I painted my chairs for my kitchen table.  Last week the missionaries and a friend of mine came over to help me sand them and today I had some time to actually paint them!  They are so cute.  I think I need to put a varnish on them though.  The only problem is my boogers are all black (when ever I blow my nose my snot comes out looking like Halloween) and I went around town today with black paint between my lip and nose so it looked like I was sporting a BLACK five o'clock mustache!  It wasn't until Emma came home from work at six that she asked me what was on my face that I realized that I had been looking like a goof ball all afternoon! 

I am grateful for the most beautiful day today.  It was so lovely!

P.S. Happy Birthday to Ann!!! Forever 29.


My hand my never be the same.


No comments: