Today has been a really, really rainy day but it didn't stop me from having the missionaries over for a little sanding party out in the garage. The missionaries asked me if they could do anything to help me last week. I took them up on their offer and asked if they wanted to come over and help me sand some kitchen chairs down that I found at a garage sale about a month ago. I have been wanting to sand them and repaint them black to use at my kitchen table (they are so cute and have such wonderful character) but I haven't had much extra time. They were happy to help and our investigator also wanted to come over and help. It was lots of fun to spend time with these 3 wonderful young women and talk about the qualities they want their future husbands to have. Of course I had lots of advice to give them regarding their future husbands but what 22 year old wants to listen to an old fart like me? My advise was:
Top 5 Qualities to look for in a husband
1. Sense of Humor
2. Good Communicator/Listener
3. Compassionate
4. Hard Worker
5. Humble
I am grateful for Elle's good mood today!
No comments:
Post a Comment