Can you believe it is almost Friday?? Where has this week gone? It feels like to me it should be Tuesday night. I have been working hard today doing some RS stuff and organizing our new school room.
I am getting very excited to have the girls begin this year and have faith that we have made the correct decision for our family to bring the girls home to teach, help and guide them for the next couple of years. I have had many people question my reasons why I am doing this and it is hard for me to say exactly why except I feel it is the right thing to do. I know I will have many, many, many days when I will wonder if I have gone crazy for deciding to do this but in the long run I will be glad that I did and I hope we will be able to look back at these two years and say it was a positive experience for everyone.
I am grateful for the privilege of having choices when it come to raising and teaching my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment