christmas

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What story do you want to hear?

Lets see.  What am I in the mood to write about today?  Should I tell you the story of when Elle and Tanner got into a physical altercation this evening?  No, okay, we will skip that unfortunate event.  Should I tell you about the part when Scott thought he was Mr. Comedian at the ward missionary blitz tonight?  No, okay, we will skip over that hilarious story too.  Should I tell you about trying to drag Sandy across the room at the groomers because he knew what was coming and didn't want to go with Jenny the dog groomer?  No, that isn't sparking your interest either.  Well how about how I got to take a 30 minute nap today after I got out of the shower at 5pm?  Boring you say.  Okay then I will end with the best story ever....oh, never mind, I am just to tired to share my most excellent story, it involves getting a door slammed in my face this evening though!

I am grateful for the many laughs I had today!

No comments: