Another perfect beautiful day. I have to mention the beautiful weather because right around the corner the weather is going to turn rotten. When I say rotten I mean rotten! Pretty soon the temperature is going to do a nose dive and instead of being 70 degrees the thermometer will say -40 degrees and my boogers will freeze when I go outside to drag the garbage cans out to the street and when I am running from the house to the car my wet hair will freeze and form ice instantly and my lungs will ache with pain when I breath in deeply because the air is so cold it doesn't feel like you are really taking in a full lungs worth of air and when I put the dogs out to poop they won't even go outside because they are not crazy and don't want to die of exposure to the cold and when it is so cold outside the snow becomes an ice sheet and the dogs slide down our little hill where they poop and they hang there by their leash yanking on their collar because it is literally like an ice skating rink. Have I painted a descriptive enough picture for you? Now let me say it again. It was a beautiful day today.
I am grateful for my life, it is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment