christmas

Friday, September 24, 2010

Lemon Warn Out...how does that sound?

I am going to blog early today because I want to and I have few minutes before I have to move on to my next project.  (that project is a secret only my friend Valeri knows what it is and she will not tell anyone what it is...right!)  I have had a very busy fun (if you call cleaning throw up from a three year old out of the car fun) kind of day!  It started early and has just been one of those kinds of days...

I can't wait for Scott to come home tonight and ask me why I haven't been in the shower yet.  But what else can you do when you are babysitting someone else's sick kids then leaving the sick kids to your own kids (Emma is very mad at me for that because she HATES to be around sick people even if they are kids) while I ran to an appointment that is only suppose to take an hour but goes way over the time I promised my kids I would be home because the whole time I was at that appointment a cat was climbing all over my head and shoulders (I threw that cat on the floor probably 15 times!!) and while it wasn't on my head (literally) it was biting my feet (next time I will not wear flip flops). 

I am plum warn out!  Actually I think I would rather say I feel exhausted because plum warn out just isn't doing me justice right now.  Who made that saying up anyway?  Plums are good and yummy, shouldn't the saying go "I feel lemon warn out" instead?

I am grateful for my friend who can keep my secret and for my kids who went way beyond the call of duty for children of a RS President!

2 comments:

Al said...

If I don't do this I know Tanner will...
Krys, you are not "warn out" you are "worn out". I hope you get some much needed R and R!

Love you.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but she's from Utah. All "o's" are actually pronounced "a's."