christmas

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Growing old with Scott, what an adventure!

Friday is almost here!  I am looking forward to tomorrow because Scott turns 41!  I will follow him down that path of aging in another 4 days as I also turn 41 this month.  41 seems to be much older then 40.  I mean 40 is just one year after the 30's so you can almost still feel like you are 39 but by turning 41 you can no longer imagine that you are still 39.  I don't have a problem with getting older I actually even look forward to growing older with Scott and becoming things like crazy, senile, old farting people, grandparents, world travelers, and just better in our old age. The best part about it is we get to do these things together!  I love the thought of hanging around the house arguing with Scott about dumb stuff and loving every minute of it.

P.S.  It is my parents 44th wedding anniversary today!  I wonder if they like growing old together?

I am grateful for my health.  I hope it lasts into my old age.

No comments: