These are for Allison. She has been begging for some pics.
So a couple of nights ago Scott and I tried out the new hot tub. There was a skiff of snow on the ground and it was 15 degrees outside. I decided to wear my hat just in case my head froze off.
Here I am watching Scott from the back door as he opens up the hot tub in the freezing cold. I was not about to go out there until it was ready for me to make a running dash right into the nice hot water.
It was so relaxing as Scott and I spent a few precious minutes together without any interruptions.
If you look really, really, really closely you might be able to see me!
Good luck finding me through the steam :)
I am grateful for Elle for going to WalMart with me today, we had lots of fun.
1 comment:
yeah, pictures...I love pics of steam, they are my favorite! Hee, hee. Thanks for giving in to my constant complaints for more pics :)
Post a Comment