Today Grandma just had a little bit of jet lag...that is why she took a 3 hour nap. We are only a one hour different time zone but it is going to take her till Friday to get use to the time change she said.
It has been a relaxing day visiting with dad and watching movies. After Grandma's nice winter nap she got up and wanted to eat pizza and now she will be awake until 2am. She is on vacation after all. I love to listen to her say things. Its kind of like when a three or four year old says really fun odd things except Grandma is like 64 instead. All three of my kids have came to me at different times today and whispered to me that their Grandma is really weird. Actually Tanner said it about his Grandpa.
I am grateful for Grandparents.
2 comments:
Grandma is actually 62... I know because her birthday is on the same day as mine!
Post a Comment