Oh Jeez! Emma's computer (school issued) has crashed and won't even turn on. I took it into the computer shop today and just got off the phone with the repair guy. Sadly it is going to cost a pretty penny to repair it. I have a love hate relationship with technology. It is so flipping expensive to repair these stupid computers that seem to get infected all the time. We install all kinds of programs to prevent this from happening but in our experience sometimes it just happens no matter what. Scott said that if we get a Mac that they never ever ever ever have problems with virus'. Do any of you have a mac? I would like to know if Scott's claim is true?
I got really excited today because I thought I might be able to squeeze in a little nap this afternoon. I wish I would not have gotten so excited because it was not to be. Right when I was going to go lay down someone called and needed me to go pick up their daughter from school and then I realized that I told someone that I would meet them at the old house to pick up a washer and dryer. So much for that much needed nap :( I think it has been at least a month since I have had a wonderful middle of the day dream all snuggled up in a soft blankie....maybe next year.
I am grateful that I still have a few weeks with Tanner.
1 comment:
MAC's ROCK! Love mine. Have never had a problem with viruses! They are a little more expensive but well worth the money :)
Post a Comment