christmas

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Thoughts of Sunday

Another Sunday here and gone.  Today was a unique Sunday for us because church was canceled because of the weather.  It was an enjoyable day not having to run off to meetings and staying home with the family.  That being said I really do miss church.  I love going and feeling of the spirit that is there, seeing many friends and people that I love and renewing covenants made with my Heavenly Father. 

Tanner has decided that we are going to put on a Christmas Pageant on Christmas Day.  He has informed the family that we must each prepare to recite a poem, sing a song, do a dance, do a skit or something of that sort.  I think I might recite a poem.  We will see....

I am grateful for the men who work hard to clear all the roads, and for the snow blower we got this year.

2 comments:

Al said...

Are you going to crown a queen and king at this pageant? :)

Here is a poem that you can recite...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Give me 5 more sugar cookies
That I can chew.

Krystine said...

Funny! I thought of doing that one! But I have found a better one. I will record it and put it on the blog :)