100 blogs.
I feel like I should have a 100-blog party.
While we are celebrating, we could celebrate Emma’s passing her driver’s test.
She is now official.
Too bad she doesn’t know how to actually drive.
Maybe it will take 100 practices before I will let her drive by herself.
American.
Olympics.
Scott doesn’t like watching but I do.
Something about reaching a lifetime goal after hard work makes me feel good.
I feel good when I hang out with Ann she is like my sister. I can snuggle with her.
American Idol is always a fun night at Ann’s house with my girls.
I am grateful for my son who helped me get started blogging.
Emma taking her drivers test!
My cute Elle trying to zap all her zits!
2 comments:
They are called "posts" Mom. "Blog" is just used for the website itself.
Thank you for the correction Tanner. I can always count on you to help me be a better blogger I mean poster.
Post a Comment