Today was a great day! I was really feeling blue this week but for some reason today I woke up with a whole new attitude!! I am now feeling Green! I have been working on my piano and feel so great about how much I am learning. It is the most wonderful feeling to know I can learn a new talent because some day that is what it is going to be…a talent! Elle and I painted out fingernails black. I decided it is better to join her then fight with her and I think Elle was surprised by it. We have some good mommy daughter time each day while we are waiting for the 15 minutes in the car for Emma to get out of school. She usually tells me about what the 6 grade boys are doing that make her feel like kicking them in the nuts (as she puts it) I try to help her understand that it is a stage that these boys are going through being real jerks and someday they will regret the stupid things they said to her but for now she needs to control her urge to injure boys especially in their privates! I feel so happy today!
I am grateful for good days!
My 15 year old piano teacher Bridget and me!
Black is the new brown! Do you think the church ladies will like them?
Elle always loves treat during our chats.
2 comments:
LOVE the nail polish, Krystine! You're a wonderful mom. These are the days she will remember. :)
Black nail polish is gross.
Post a Comment