The final results are tallied and announced….I won 3rd place in the biggest loser contest! I lost 7% of my body weight in the last 5 weeks. Not bad but not good enough either. I already told Ann I was going to take my $28 and buy a whole bunch of Skinny Cows to enjoy. I am still staying in the game but at my own pace now. I will continue to exercise six days a week and watch my portions and leave junk food out of my life. It will be nice not to put that pressure on myself to be perfect with my diet because I am not in a competition any more. I think by the end of May I will be able to lose another 15lbs. I will keep you posted.
It is officially spring break! The girls are out of school for the next 10 days. Emma is so excited. We are not doing anything really exciting but we will probably try to catch a few movies during the day the kind that Scott will be happy to have missed.
I am grateful for a healthy body.
No comments:
Post a Comment