christmas

Monday, March 8, 2010

My mom is Greenbeans! Code word for Gullable! Right Scott?

So Skype is getting better and better…I had a conversation with my mom tonight on Katie’s computer and boy was that interesting. She is like a little kid in a candy store. Scott walked into the room and started talking to my mom and she said “Scott where are you?” Which he replied “I am right behind you Barbabra” She turned around to see if he was standing behind her! It was really very funny. I think my mom is going to be bugging my dad to get her a computer with a “dot” on it (the built in camera).


Today I got my haircut. I think I really like it. But I will let you all be the judge of that…

I am grateful for Scott he already gave me a nice back rub tonight!

No comments: