Not much to blog about today. I have been on the go since very early. I wish on Saturday I could just be lazy and sleep in but it is not in the cards for me. I woke up at 5 am and kept falling in and out of sleep until I just finally got up and started working on my grocery list. I had a boring time shopping and spending lots of money (I can’t believe how much it costs to feed 5 adult sized people) but the good thing is I have begun to prepare a food storage. It is a goal of mine to work on this slowly but surely someday I hope to be as prepared as…lets see…Patty White! After the shopping was done I went to a 3 hours meeting to get ready for girls camp! Yes that is right once again I will be attending girls camp. This year we get to stay in a cabin!!!! Last year it rained and rained on the tents it was very wet and miserable. After my LONG meeting Scott then took Elle and I out to dinner at Apple Bees I got a nice salad (dragon woman is in full force..only 2 days until weigh in!) I can’t wait for Tuesday morning and my last weigh in I am going to not worry about one carb I eat that day! After a little shopping for Emma (a new Sunday dress) I came home happy and tired. Now I will lay my head down to sleep because even though it is the Sabbath I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow! One day I am going to sleep in…maybe in the summer when there is no seminary! (Boy that was lots of blogging for someone who didn’t have anything to blog about)
I am grateful for a nice bed to sleep in.
No comments:
Post a Comment