christmas

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Missionaries, Seasons and Skinny Cows!

Today is a great day. I was able to go teach with the missionaries. I really love going with them. I always wanted to go on a mission but instead I chose to get married. I have no regrets about that but I think had I served a mission it would have been awesome but it has been even more awesome to be married to Scott and have 3 amazing kids. Someday I know I will serve a mission with Scott and serve the Lord right now I serve the Lord by raising 3 choice spirits.
It has been an overcast day but it is still nice outside. I love the change of seasons. This is one thing I really like about living in Rochester. There are definite changes in the world around me unlike when we lived in Albuquerque. There seemed to be changes but not so prominent. If given the choice I would always choose 4 seasons and a harsher winter over a mild winter and no changes in scenery.
I am grateful for skinny cow ice-cream treats! Only 150 calories.
Skinny Cow oreo icecream sandwich....yummy!

No comments: