christmas

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One Great Thing...

I had a very busy day and nothing to show for it. Some days it just feels like I am so busy that nothing actually gets done. I am starting to feel a little worn down and tired and my brain feels a little fried.


One great thing that happened today…I finally had a parent teacher conference with Elle’s teachers and it went very well. Elle is a great student her teachers all tell me, so why does she want to drop out and go to boarding school?

One great thing that happened today…Emma had a dentist appointment today and WOOT WOOT no cavities or any problems. Even though Emma told me that she was not happy at all that I insisted that she go to the dentist. I told her that after she moves out of my house she can then decided that she doesn’t want to take care of her teeth but until then she has to do what I say.

One good thing that happened today…American Idol night at Anns! That was enjoyable. It was a nice break from a day that has had me thinking to much.

One great thing that happened today…I was able to do my work out and boy did it feel great.

One great thing that happened today…I had a really nice conversation with my favorite person Scott. He is such a great listener and always has great advice too!

I am grateful for Scott he just put fresh new sheets on my bed.

No comments: